Thursday, December 15, 2011

December 14, 2011

Hey Brady,
I don't know if you'll even be e-mailing today because of your going home schedule, but just wanted to say I love you.
Ths has nothing to do with anything important, but I was going through some of your old pictures you sent home on your memory card, and I didn't realize until now that some of them are videos, not pictures. I was horrified at the video of the dog and the snake in somebody's living room. IN THE LIVING ROOM !!!!!!!
Also, I saw one that was both funny and a little bit disturbing - you and Elder Curtis doing some kind of . . . . dancing? (the closest descriptive word for what I watched).
I am anxious for you to tell us all the background stories of all your pictures.
I've got to say, there are a LOT of people that are looking forward to seeing you.
I hope you have a fun "slumber party" at the mission home Thursday night. I'm not sure you will get any sleep. Hope you can sleep on the plane.
Love you Brady - See you in a couple of days.
I can't even tell you how proud we are !!
Love Mom

I Love you too. It doesn't seem like its coming to an end yet but I'm sure it will hit me. I don't know if you have done this already or not, but do you remember E, the girl that was from Quincy that moved to Phoenix and Rachel met her and everything? Would you be able or Rachel be able to invite her to the homecoming talk? I don't know if she is a friend on face book or not. Also Friday night you said that we were going to have a dinner with the family and friends and roasting marshmallows, what time would that commence? I wanted to invite some friends over but I don't know what time we will be by the fire pit. I'll be on line for a little bit so you can e-mail me back.
I hope you got the boxes!! There should be 3 of them. I'll tell you all about T and the MTC fireside on Friday!!
Love you all, -Elder Hale

0 comments: